Thursday, December 1, 2011

life as of late:

i'm about to head to amore but i don't wanna leave just yet because my coffee isn't finished yet and i'm too lazy to move (or even put on clothes). so i'll just ramble as usual:




so i realise that i cannot (seriously cannot) use any personal pronouns (if that's what they're called) in my writings. stuff like 'I' or 'My', i can't use. stuff like 'We', or 'Our', i can sort of use it but i generally don't cos' it makes the writing a little too didactic. i have no idea why, but i generally don't like to include myself in my writings, which is strange since most or all of my writings have a part of me, even those which are entirely inapplicable to my life involves a small little bit of me. so yeah. and using personal pronouns makes everything sound too arrogant and everything.

another thing i realise is how i'm pretty self-reliant, sometimes too self-reliant. i don't know, it's good i suppose, actually it's very good, but occasionally there's this hollow feeling that nags at you and it's not exactly a comforting emotion. i guess it's good for writing luh but nobody ever wants to feel empty right?

which brings me to depression. the past few days have made it almost impossible to write, seriously. i've been too happy and euphoria's the greatest writer's block. especially for me since i'd like to think my style is generally macabre or grotesque -- or anything involving depressing stuff, blood on the floor, brokenness, pain, anguish, bereavement, you know what i mean luh if you read them. so i've been using this amazing technique where i listen to a very depressing song for which inspiration will soon hit me.

okay, too much pensive stuff. photos from my recent liberated life:


this was sunday. the Sars and i went to funan to get games. so happy. piracy made psp games amazingly cheap. i mean, piracy sucks luh but in it's distorted way it's benefitted me. we went to the airport (of all places, i know) to reminisce the times we spent here during our A's. and it hasn't even been a month since they ended.


monday with the Larry. we went shopping. that was Ippudo's ramen and this photo does not do the ramen justice because it is the best ramen i've had in my entire life. well, the soup's a little too thick for my liking but i thought it was delicious. i'm generally not a fan of ginger (which they included a little too generously inside) but it complements the soup really well. plus i think it's good quality ginger cos' it doesn't have that strong of a bite. wow, i should be a food-critic. but anyway, everyone must go to Ippudo. the pork really melts in your mouth and for a hearty bowl i'd say it's worth the price (14 or 17, can't remember).the larry's on her diet so i ate alone. ikr. anyway, we went to get clothes for prom (mainly only for me), where i spent 23 on shoes, which is very very cheap, and 119 on another pair that's for prom, from pedro. i love them a lot. popped the cherry on buying shirts and i think i may actually suit them. almost done with prom stuff.


this was tuesday with two of the three balls. they accompanied me for my facial (metrosexual yo') and we chilled at starbucks for 3 hours - me with my dissidia duodecim before i joined them at monopoly deal. it was more therapeutic than i thought chilling would be.


these were some of our buys (actually the books here are my buys except the two on the far left) at Kino's bargain section, which is now my favourite book-place of all time. you'll never know what wonders you'll stumble upon there and everything i bought there were under 8 bucks. i got a 2011 moleskine which i have amazing plans for, yoga for cats for chesna because i knew she loves cats, around gillingham; the second selection is actually a collection of photographs from the past (in black and white) with captions and brief descriptions, which i thought i would really enjoy, tender morsels being a play Snow White, Red Riding Hood, and Rose Red (some character unknown to me but ethel says she's in Grimm's version). i've got 2 other books but i can't remember their titles now. 

---

so this has been my life recently. i suppose i'll be doing more of this so i'd actually remember what i've been spending my time on. alright, gotta go now, say hi to terra for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment