Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sunset lemon-drops.

The big screens, the plastic-made dreams,
say you don't want it,
say you don't want it.
-One Night Only, 'Say You Don't Want It'

30th August: BIRTHDAY.

WITH THE CLASS. Hilarie + I in awkward 'squat down for the short people behind' positions.
p.s, huge banana explained later.

HILARIE. Her birthday is today! She's a year older but a day younger than me! :D

THE BALLS. who bought me the banana. and they're awesome. but the two immediately on my left didn't follow the orders of the one on my extreme left to wrap the banana cos' they insisted transparent foil + transparent bag = wrapping.
I had to carry it home. alone. while they had STAR. then we had ramen. yay.

THE LESS THAN HALF CLASSMATES. Three on my picture right are the awesome PW mates.


OTHERS ON FACEBOOK.
MY CLASS IS COOL.

---

remember the first day when you thought making new friends would be hard or you wouldn't fit in?
foolish thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment