Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dear John:

what is love?

My time spent with you hasn't led me to the answer. These 2 months with you have been the best time of my life. I've done things I've never imagined. It's like I'm living in a different world.

But that's just it... isn't it? There's nothing more to what we have, and sometimes I feel we're both at the edge of a cliff - it's too late to turn back and there's no point in staying on.
So here i am... taking the plunge.




I'm leaving. I know it's going to hurt, not just you, but also me. But I also know it's going to hurt even more if I stay on and watch our relationship wither, while there's nothing I or we can do to save it. You could say I can't commit. Well, that's true, I can't. But you know what? We both can't. And I think us meeting at a bar established that.

I don't know when I'm going to return. I don't know if I will. But promise me you'll move on, because nothing's more painful than waiting for someone... you and I of all people should know that from the crazy relationships we've been in.

I don't know what's down there. But I sure hope it's different than what I had.

So... what is love?
I'm still searching.

Katherine.
-Remus


---


Inspiration:

what is love? from the movie:


&


&


&


&

The Sound of White by Missy Higgins.

No comments:

Post a Comment