Saturday, November 6, 2010

live and learn



I came home in the morning
And everything was gone
Oh what have I done
I dropped dead in the hallway
Cursing the dawn
Oh come on sun
Why must I burn
I’m just trying to learn


freaking addicted to this song.

--

thursday was awesome.
3 episode GA marathon w/ anne while we waited for ball to get done. i really, really love GA. i think i'm going to get the DVD for all the seasons. we're gonna watch the finale for season 1 together soon, yay.
far east for 'ban mian' and really good fried dumplings. bought things at insanely cheap prices (i like cheap, nice looking things that don't threaten to give me rashes). seriously cheap; 2 shirts for 20, aviators for 13 (though i don't consider this that great of a buy but i like it). somerset's daiso and spotlight for my polaroid project and that was about it.

apparently, i thought you could easily hammer a nail into the wall but i was wrong, you can't. i think a power drill's necessary but i don't have one so i'm gonna go buy those hooks with the 'nails' you hammer onto your wall. i have no idea how i'll remove them in the future but whatever, it's for the 'now'.

i need boat shoes and/or loafers. cheap ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment