Friday, April 29, 2011

Wonderland

hi, life goes on so there's no point in fussing over the unlimited quandaries that tag-along (though i think leaving it alone must mean that it'll come back to haunt you again one day)

THIS SONG (and its video) IS SO GOOD I WANNA WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I LIKE HOW SHE USES FAIRYTALES IN HER LYRICS:


I'm not Snow White, but I'm lost inside this forest
I'm not Red Riding Hood, but I think the wolves have got me
Don't want those stilettos, I'm not, not Cinderella
I don't need a knight, so baby, take off all your armor

You be the Beast and I'll be the Beauty-beauty
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly?
I want it all, but I want you more
Will you wake me up, boy, if I bite your poison apple?

i don't believe in fairytale,
 but i believe in you and me.


so good. the ending is so... Alice in Wonderland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment