Thursday, June 2, 2011

i would rather be cool than smart



TUESDAY WAS WONDERFUL:

went amore, which for some reason i've been losing my motivation to go there but i'll get it back.
anyway, Zelia came over and we watched the best (i think) love movie i've ever watched (Hear Me) and ordered macs and watched Eternal Summer after that and I Love You, Beth Cooper. this is not the fun part.

the fun part is where i give her her birthday present (the two paintings as above) and we started taking a lot of photos. and that is when i started loving flash. hated it before cos' it accentuates your flaws but the high quality flash of a dslr makes everything look good! it accentuates your features instead. just some shots:


flash is so freaking awesome! and here's the clincher:


fucking love it. and this too,


p.s, i also had a killer time yesterday but i don't have the even awesome-r pictures yet so i'll talk about it some other time.

---

it was when the stranger turned that shook me from a life that never existed. i guess i should never have allowed the other things in life get in the way of the matters of the heart. it's been three years but the memory still haunts me... the night when you asked me whose life was more important - yours or mine. and i answered mine, and you walked away forever, in anger and unaware that you were my life, and still are my life. perhaps you were right, that the only time i'm afraid, is when i'm happy... because i just don't expect it to last. now you're gone, and everything that i used to think was perfect is now flawed and broken, and that feeling you gave me, the sense of lightness and felicity, it's all gone, vanished. but if it's one thing you left me with, the one thing that i'll always remember, is how you believe that people should fall in love with their brains closed and hearts open. my mind overwhelmed my heart, and now i've got no one to share my life with.

---

p.s, a little slip-shot i know.

inspiration:


1. bolded quotes are quotes which i tweaked into this, originals:

that night at my house, you asked me whose life is more important - yours or mine. and i answered mine; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life. -- from i don't know where.

the only time you're afraid is when you're happy. you just don't expect it to last. -- from House.

2. Skinny Love by Birdy, Penguin by Christina Perri


No comments:

Post a Comment