Monday, October 10, 2011

lights will find you

i don't think i blogged about my week, not that it was exciting or anything. actually it was unbelievably dull; school has siphoned all that is left of my social life. i would actually post photos about the sarah and my trip to town yesterday but i have no photos. the thing is, i brought my camera but i left the damned battery at home. and i was so excited to take photos cos'... i wore a new outfit that day and i really love it. vain, i know, but who cares luh - embrace your vanity. and i don't even think i'm that vain lor, just proud of my putting-an-outfit-together skills. actually on hindsight (and whilst wearing it) my outfit wasn't that good luh. jeans may match boots but straight-cut jeans look baggy and i don't have any skinnies to go with it. guess i'll (never though i'd say this) get a pair sometime. plus the food we had at medzs looked so sumptuous and amazing. owell.

what i will be sure to record though, is michelle plus me on thursday. we are going to:

bleach my jorts
cut up a way-too-tight tpjc tee into a tank
watch a movie (?)

and now i end this post abruptly, which, wasn't really about me week. huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment