Saturday, October 8, 2011

potential songs for my lover and i:

1. lykke li - sadness is a blessing
2. platters - smoke gets in your eyes
3. penny and the quarters - you and me
4. temper trap - sweet disposition (!!!)
5. landon pigg - can't let go (acoustic)
6. beach boys - don't worry baby
7. mcfly - i'll be your man (acoustic)
8. ingrid michaelson - the way i am

if you're the sort who enjoys oldies (2, 3, 6) and alternative then you'll definitely recognize that i'm the sappy lover who takes my music seriously. i don't know, there's just something about the oldies that screams 'love' and 'romantic' compared to most of the modern songs these days. okay, some of the songs aren't exactly lovey-dovey and are actually kinda depressing but they make perfect love songs from the vibe they give! now i realise this is super ironic compared to two posts back. owell. this list will continue to grow.

---


i just have to throw this in even though it doesn't fit the post:

"sometimes i have the immense urge to call him despite the pain he's caused me. sometimes i just have to call him, to hear his voice. that doesn't make me feel better, but that makes me think of what we had, and what we had were some of the best times of my life."

"... what if she picks up? what will you do then?"

No comments:

Post a Comment