Tuesday, November 22, 2011


so brit lit was awesome today, though it wasn't exactly my best. but seriously, i felt incredibly witty doing the unseen; thatcher likened to adolf hitler and even the devil. you should have seen my stupid grin as i wrote the paper. my worst turned out to be my best.
didn't think i did well for Kureishi and Hare (best being the worst) so fingers crossed.

with that aside, i'm only one paper away from freedom and the anticipation is driving me crazy. it's actually not one paper but half a paper since physical geog is over (which was fucking horrible by the way). all i gotta do now is give everything i've got (even more than the other subjects) to make up for the crappy answers i had in physical and i'm done for life, no more geography and no more economics (unless god forbid i end up majoring/minoring in them).

yeah...

p.s, my independence scares me sometimes, especially when it develops into some sick desire for isolation. don't get me wrong, i love company (of certain people); but i don't know, it's the company that often leads to a yearning for some me-time. okay, no time for pensive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment