Thursday, December 2, 2010

AUS 3




say it ain't so, say i'm happy again
say it's over, say i'm dreaming
say i'm better than you left me
say you're sorry, i can take it


say you'll wait, say you won't
say you love me, say you don't
i can make my own mistakes
let it bend, before it breaks


---

YESTERDAY I:

ate ramen and watched epic Grey's Anatomy episodes.

TODAY I WENT TO:


google.

google: the enormity of the area.

which is one of the many (3) DFO's in Melbourne (*there's only one DFO in other states except Queensland so yeah, pretty big deal)

WHERE I GOT STUFF FROM:

COTTON ON, LEVI'S, factorie (their shorts are freaking awesome);
at ridiculously cheap prices (since it's a DFO and all). But really, insanely cheap. a cardi for 7 bucks, sweater for 20 and levi's shorts 25 each etc. even Tommy Hilfiger was a lot cheaper (89 - 120 each?) but they were still too high for me. there were a lot more shops (puma, Adidas, Nike kate spade etc.) but i figured since i'm gonna be here for a while more i'd might as well check other stuff out rather than spending a bomb in one area (which i could if my money-tree plantation hadn't caught a wildfire)

I THEN BOUGHT EVEN MORE BOOKS WHICH NOW AMOUNTS TO:


i've been buying books everywhere I go. yes, they are cheap too - penguin classics 10 a piece. (*John Green rocks).

---

give up ghosts


"sometimes i think i can feel you're with me. like in the middle of the night? i'll hold my breath and listen hard if you're there, watching me as i go through this cycle of pain and recovery and hoping you never left. where were you then? where are you... now?"
-Isobel, Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment