Tuesday, March 8, 2011

inside all of us is adventure.



learn french... and fall in love.

i stood there staring at him. i didn't say anything, not because i was afraid, but just the opposite. i finally understood that there are people in life who just wouldn't believe in dreaming. he isn't better than me. he's just someone who can't understand why it's so important to dream... and that made me lose my fear -- the fact that someday, my life would be better than it is right now while his life would forever stay the same. and i think he understood that when his eyes flickered away. resolute, i walked back into my room, shut the door, locked it, buried my head beneath my pillow and let the silence flood in. and for a moment, life was better... shinier. life was better for a dreamer like me.

I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE COS' OF THE LAST 3 LINES. OKAY, SELF-PRAISING IS BAD BUT WHATEVER. ACTUALLY I DON'T REALLY LIKE HOW IT BEGINS AND ACTUALLY, I ONLY LIKE THE LAST 3 LINES. SO YEAH. FAIL.


---


DVDs to get (really):

1. Never Let Me Go - cos' i haven't watched it yet and i can't currently... M18 (dang).
2. New York, I Love You - cos' i've always wanted to watch it since it's premier (like 2-3 years ago).
3. Eat, Pray, Love - because i think it's a truly inspirational movie with an important message, and for reviving the clichéd phrase of having 'to lose everything in order to find it all back and more'
4. Where the Wild Things Are - for believing in believing.
5. I Am Number Four - because i'm still a die-hard action lover with a sci-fi imagination. and diana agron was gorgeous in it.


p.s, I FEEL SO SAD WHENEVER I LOOK AT MY PRINTER. NOT BECAUSE IT RAN OUT OF INK (ACTUALLY IT HAS) BUT BECAUSE 'PRIDE & PREJUDICE' IS NESTLED NICELY ATOP, HALFWAY THROUGH. AND I NEVER HAVE THE MOOD TO CONTINUE READING EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT THAT BAD AND EVEN QUITE INTERESTING. AND WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT I JUST GOT 3 MORE BOOKS YESTERDAY WITH BALL, WHICH ADDS TO THE 3-4 BOOKS I'VE YET TO READ. KBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment