Thursday, March 10, 2011

escape the crowd somehow

the world is filled with lies. it is filled with hatred... it is filled with so much sorrow. i don't know what to believe in anymore, because whenever i do, i feel myself falling back to this lost state i was always in and lately this feeling of abandonment feels unbearable... you know? they say the misery you've been through in your life is what defines you, but i hope it isn't true, because taking away all the happiness i've ever had... i would be a pretty screwed up individual.

it's getting hard to believe that someday all of these demons that are haunting me will vanish, that this cave i've been wandering in for years will finally show me an exit, or if these memories tormenting me will loosen their grip on me -- these are hard times for dreamers like me. and i don't know if it's worth the fight anymore.


inspiration:


No comments:

Post a Comment